You are hereBlume Center Policies / Common Areas
The Common Areas of the Blume Center (2nd floor hallway, lobby and Room 104/105) must be kept clean at all times.
- Food and trash must be thrown out immediately.
- The microwave and toaster should be cleaned after every use.
- Printouts need to be immediately picked up from the printer and copier.
- Please keep the chairs and tables orderly.
- Spills on the carpet, walls, etc. need to be reported immediately so that the janitors can be called in.